Clinics & Services
The practice is able to offer a variety of services available to our patients:
- Minor Surgery
- Child Health Surveillance
- Child Immunisation Clinics which can be booked on line. See the quick line links.
- Travel Clinic
- Long Term Conditions such as Asthma, COPD, Diabetes, Ischaemic Heart Disease, Stroke & Hypertension.
- Antenatal and Postnatal checks
- Sports Injury Management/Self Refer to Physiotherapist - patients can make an appointment at the surgery for the physio without seeing a doctor.
- Private Consultations and Prescriptions
NHS patients can self refer to Podiatry. Please find the referral form attached below with details of how to refer yourself.
Podiatry Self Referral Form
Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
You can now Self Refer to physiotherapy pelvic health services for the following problems;
Leaking urine, Urinary urgency / frequency
Bowel problem – constipation / leakage/ other
Difficulty with pelvic floor muscle exercises
Blue Badge / Disabled badge for car.
For patients who require information on getting a Blue/Disabled Badge. Please contact The Highland Council online @ The Highland Council – Disabled Parking, Blue Badge Scheme.
Alternatively, you can call the Highland Council, Blue / Discabled Badge Scheme on 01349 886 604.
You do not need to speak with a Doctor regarding this.